Skinpress Demo Rss

Billboard: Adam Lambert Poses in Wonderland Magazine, Says 'Fans Have Been Waiting Long Enough' For New Music

Filed Under () by Adam Lambert on Thursday, April 26, 2018

Posted at : Thursday, April 26, 2018



After spending the second half of 2017 rocking out as the lead singer of Queen, Adam Lambert said during an interview and photo shoot for Wonderland Magazine that “fans have been waiting long enough” for new music. “I’ve really been trying to explore what I want the sound and subject matter to be,” he told the magazine. “I want it to be authentic and real and something that felt natural to me. Because it’s such a competitive industry.”

Lambert posed in a yellow hoodie, red eye liner and a long checkered white jacket that extended below his knee caps for the shoot, which also found him wearing a black button-up, complimented by a blue cardigan with red stripes scattered along the arm in another shot. “So I’ve been really focused on trying to stay in my own truth in everything and it’s been going really well because now I feel like everything is coming together,” the 36-year-old pop star said, without revealing when a new album might be released.



Read the FULL ARTICLE HERE:


Billboard: Adam Lambert Poses in Wonderland Magazine, Says 'Fans Have Been Waiting Long Enough' For New Music 


Posted by @Admin Fan for ADAM LAMBERT 24/7 NEWS

8 comments:

Lam-My said...

.@AdamLambert on his new “timeless” sounding album...

I like "timeless" ...can even be used as the next album title, like 'Adam Lambert Timeless'. So Adam's 4th album will consist of every age under the sun; not bad at all.

I've always viewed time as no beginning, no end and my dear Finn friend Kindred who follows my stories, felt it and said my stories seem to have no ending.

So looks like the new single is about to burst forth; maybe some of the photo-shoots will appear on his song's video. No wonder they feel not in the present time, more abstract intrigues the mind.

Lam-My said...

Suggestion:
Adam, how about putting handsome Pharaoh in the video...a dog too is timeless, they have existed for eternity. Be careful though, he might take away your shine; give you a run for the money. lwl!

Helloo Pharaoh boy! How are you doing?

Hi Lam-My! I'm okay like always.

Would you like to be featured in a video?

What video?

Daddy's new single, about to burst forth.

I'd love that!

Yea, you are already a star in your own right on internet. Where's Daddy?

Somewhere out there "timeless" haw haw haw...

You sound so happy Pharaoh.

How not to be? I have more than I can chew...Ooooeeeh! Okay I see Daddy going into his huge kitchen...Hey Daddy! Wait for me!
Let's see what's he's got to entice me today...lamb, beef, mixed, pork, egg, vege... slurp!

Here you go Phara...chikidi go go munchy marrow for the morrow with your hero.

Thanks Daddy...you're so cool...slurp! slurp!

Lam-My

Lam-My said...


Good morning CNN Writer, my arduous fan!
Ah, I see you are witnessing a historic moment...Kim Jong-Un stepping over that demarcation slap of concrete between North and South Korea, followed by Moon Jae-In stepping over to the North side, and both stepping back onto the South side...Almost like cha cha cha...1 2...1 2 3...a beautiful thing.
Well, I heard Paula Hankcocks/CNN use *cool...exactly what I said just an hour ago (above). Also, *finesse a word I often use to describe Adam Lambert's *finesse singing.
A little early to say what will happen but sure looks promising; right step forward and I feel President Trump is the catalyst; his vision forced a deal, a commitment which previous Administrations couldn't. He used his Trump card, Checkmate! lwl!

Lam-My said...

Here's one on *finesse just sent into my portal:

Lam-My said...
Wah, Baby Adam knows how to stick his little finger up...that's a sign of *finesse...after just arriving from his watery world in a Splash down lwl!
(January 28, 2017 at 9:30 PM)

Lam-My said...

Helloo CNN Writer... I just heard: "a beautiful blue bridge".

Mine above: "a beautiful thing"

Same day within a few hours: 27 April 2018 -

A beautiful thing made history on a beautiful blue bridge. lwl!

Lam-My said...

I meant ardent fan not arduous. lwl!

Lam-My said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lam-My said...

A beautiful blue bridge
Hosts a North-South Korean historic feat
President Moon Jae-In man of the hour
His counterpart Supreme Leader Kim Jong-Un
Together they plant a Pine tree of Peace
If this Pine tree could talk
It would heave a heavy sigh of relief
Having witnessed the brutal Korean War, eventual Armistice 1953
Geographically North and South are one and the same Piece
It'll probably quip: What took you both so long
To step across that demarcation slab of concrete
Ta da...Enter President Trump the catalyst 2018
Using his Trump card, rooolls...the dice
Forces a price, breaks the ice!
We'll wait and see...he quips at his masterpiece lwl!

Lam-My